Propolis 50 g
Propolis 50 g
Bee putty in the hive
Propolis, or bee glue, is a resinous substance derived from buds and young shoots of poplar, birch, maple, chestnut, spruce, pine and other trees, as well as some green plants. Forager bees bring fragrant resinous substances to the hive in the form of sticky, shiny blades of various colors - from greenish, through yellow, red, brown, to almost black. Bee putty is used in the hive to seal the nest, seal holes and gaps, and also to polish the cells against redness.
Propolis supporting treatment
Bee glue, i.e. propolis, is often used in therapy in combination with other bee products, especially honey, pollen or bee bread. As a therapeutic agent, it has already been relatively thoroughly researched by many laboratories and clinics. Here are its most important medicinal properties:
- destroys and blocks all microorganisms, bacteria, pathogenic fungi, viruses and protozoa,
- strengthens the body in states of weakened immunity,
- has the ability to capture free radicals that damage DNA in the body,
- improves the anatomical structure and functioning of the gastric mucosa,
- helps in the treatment of catarrhs and ulcers of the stomach, intestines, duodenum and digestive tract,
- works in inflammation of the liver, kidneys, large intestine, mouth and throat.
- regulates blood pressure, seals capillaries, prevents atherosclerosis.
How to make a medicinal product from propolis?
Propolis extract . To make it, use 50 g of propolis, 350 ml of spirit, 150 ml of boiled water. The crushed bee glue is mixed with spirit and boiled water and stored at room temperature for at least 14 days. Then you need to put the mixture in the fridge for 24 hours and then strain it. 15-25 drops (adults) and no more than 10 drops (children) of the extract are administered with honey, sugar or water twice a day.
Propolis milk for use on skin inflammation, bedsores and burns. To prepare the solution, boil 1 liter of milk and add crushed propolis. Then, after mixing and straining, the solution must be stored in the refrigerator.
Propolis ointment is perfect for:
- various skin lesions,
- hard-to-heal wounds,
- bedsores and frostbite,
- eczema, mycosis of hands and feet,
- and even psoriasis.
To prepare the ointment, firstly, put Vaseline (70g) and crushed beeswax (5g) in a container placed in a hot bath, secondly, mix thoroughly, thirdly, rub the suspension through a strainer and cool.
packaging: glass jar