Granola with nuts
Granola with nuts
Granola with Nuts, Honey and Bee Pollen
Homemade Granola with nuts is a mixture that is baked until it is crunchy. What distinguishes granola from granola is its sweet glaze.
Granola is most often eaten at home as a first breakfast with milk or yogurt. It is also used in baked goods such as bars or cakes.
Our granola with nuts consists of seven ingredients thanks to which:
- accelerates metabolism,
- helps remove toxic substances from the body,
- helps maintain proper cholesterol levels in the blood,
- prevents digestive system problems.
Granola with nuts - Your healthy breakfast
Homemade granola baked in our factory with hazelnuts, heather honey with the addition of bee pollen and other useful ingredients will provide you with your daily dose of vitamins. Nuts go perfectly with the distinctive taste of honey and make the meal a real feast for your palate.
Granola with nuts - ingredients
Homemade granola with nuts consists of several elements:
- oatmeal - provides our body with large amounts of potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron and zinc. They are an excellent source of dietary fiber and soluble beta-glucans, which have a positive effect on the lipid and carbohydrate metabolism,
- heather honey - a rich source of vitamins A, B2, B6, C and PP and bioelements. It contains a large amount of easily digestible iron.
- bee pollen - about 200 substances and bioelements. It is rich in protein, carbohydrates, fats, enzymes, hormones, minerals, amino acids (including those not produced by the body),
- hazelnuts - they contain vitamin E, B vitamins that have a positive effect on the nervous system, potassium that lowers blood pressure, calcium and phosphorus that are responsible for the health of bones and teeth, and unsaturated fatty acids (EFAs), which help in the fight against unnecessary kilograms.
- sunflower - these small seeds contain vitamins E, B1, B2, B6, PP, folic acid, and minerals, including: potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, zinc, calcium.
- coconut chips - 100 grams of flakes contain over 23 grams of fiber that regulates the functioning of the digestive tract, and the presence of saturated fatty acids reduces the risk of developing atherosclerosis.
- olive oil - is rich in vitamins A, E, D and K. It helps with atherosclerosis, gallstones, catarrh and stomach ulcers. Prevents the formation of free radicals.
- sea salt - contains chlorine, sodium, magnesium, calcium, potassium and sulfates.
Granola with nuts - nutritional value per 100g of the product
|Energy value:||2051 kj/492 kcal|
|saturated fat:||6.2 g|
The storage conditions
Store in a dry, cool place.
packaging: plastic packaging