Granola with raspberry
Granola with raspberry
Granola with raspberry, acacia honey and bee pollen
What is granola?
Granola is a mixture of several ingredients, such as flakes, nuts or dried fruit with honey. Granola is most often eaten as a first breakfast with milk or yogurt. Our homemade granola with acacia honey and freeze-dried raspberry consists of seven ingredients, thanks to which:
- accelerates metabolism,
- helps remove toxic substances from the body,
- helps maintain proper cholesterol levels in the blood,
- prevents digestive system problems.
Homemade granola - Your healthy breakfast
Homemade granola baked in our factory with acacia honey, raspberries with the addition of bee pollen and other useful ingredients will provide you with your daily dose of vitamins. Raspberries go perfectly with the mild taste of honey and make the meal a real feast for your palate.
Homemade granola - ingredients
Homemade granola with nuts consists of several elements:
- acacia honey - has health-promoting effects primarily on the digestive system. It has a positive effect on metabolism, regulates the digestion process and prevents constipation. It has a regenerating effect on the mucous membrane, so it is used in diseases of the stomach, duodenum, inflammation of the digestive system, intestinal cramps, peptic ulcer disease and erosions.
- bee pollen - about 200 substances and bioelements. It is rich in protein, carbohydrates, fats, enzymes, hormones, minerals, amino acids (including those not produced by the body),
- freeze-dried raspberry - a fruit rich primarily in sugars, pectins and organic acids, such as salicylic, malic or citric acid. It is also a rich source of vitamins, including: B vitamins and vitamins C and E, as well as many minerals. Raspberry reduces fever, has a calming effect, lowers blood pressure, protects against atherosclerosis, supports the treatment of anemia, inhibits the development of intestinal bacteria and treats diarrhea,
- almond flakes - have a lot of vitamin B2, vitamin E and fiber. They also contain essential unsaturated fatty acids (EFAs) and mineral elements, especially potassium. Thanks to these substances, almonds prevent heart disease and diabetes,
- linseed - contains vitamins B6, E, C, folic acid, omega-3 acids, including ALA (alpha-linolenic) and omega-6, magnesium, iron, zinc, calcium, potassium, phosphorus, fiber. It has a protective effect on the stomach and intestines, e.g. in case of ulcers, reflux and indigestion. It regulates the level of LDL cholesterol and glucose in the blood, and has a positive effect on blood pressure and circulation.
- olive oil - is rich in vitamins A, E, D and K. It helps with atherosclerosis, gallstones, catarrh and stomach ulcers. Prevents the formation of free radicals. We used extra virgin olive oil to make granola,
- sea salt - contains chlorine, sodium, magnesium, calcium, potassium sulfates.
Homemade granola - nutritional value per 100g of the product
|Energy value:||1913 kj/456 kcal|
|saturated fat:||2.1 g|
The storage conditions
Store in a dry, cool place.
packaging: Doypack bag
weight: 200 g net